Thursday, March 21, 2013
I am really gonna graduate soon.
This isnt a joke.
Just this Monday, I submitted the first draft of my thesis.
With a little more time on hand, I kinda realised that after finishing my last paper on 2nd May, I will have nothing on my agenda anymore.
I will fly off for my graduation trip, have lotsa fun, come back tired but fulfilling.
Then, jobless :/
Not sure how will I feel then.
Happy? Well, I kinda like studying, minus the examinations.
I like school, minus the travelling.
Its kinda sad to think about leaving the studying environment for the working world.
Then next time I will think about money, promotion, house, car, family whatsoever.
The complex issues.
And so I'm still awake at this unearthly hour.
Halfway through my assignment.
Feeling abit screwed for my modules because I have totally been slacking this semester.
Checklist:
- Listen to lecture recording
- Complete midi assignment
- Make changes to thesis
- Add sections for thesis, including thinking of methodology and algorithm
- Finish and compare answers for my assignment (IMPT & URGENT)
- Revise and catch up the notes for 2 modules
Erm. Yes.
I need to be superwoman.
Hmm.
Waiting for something to happen.
Waiting for people to return.
Waiting for the impossible.
i came to shout at 4:34:00 AM