The feeling of spending CNY with your family has never felt more precious than ever.
The last I remember of CNY last year, was steamboat with the SEP asians, cultural exchange with the Koreans and a very filling Bhutan-style spicy dinner.
It aint about new clothes since everything is expensive in Norway.
Aint about spring cleaning since I clean my room/apartment often.
Aint about red packets cos there really isnt any from anyone.
Aint about CNY goodies cos there isnt any, except the precious bottles my dear friends sent me... <3 div="">
It's just... CNY for the sake of CNY.
And some blessings from above as I witnessed northern lights for the first time then.
This CNY...
I'm truly glad to be slacking around the house with my family.
Or to be more exact, the ones you love.
Finding joy in cleaning the house, putting up decorations, setting up the snacks' table...
And even munching on snacks that I dont really fancy is enjoyable.
A small regret - My mum forgot to buy pineapple tarts :(
Besides that, everything seem almost perfect (:
Less screaming this year too LOL!
So, this is like the second snake year I've lived through.
A reminder of how old I'm getting.
I hope I havent changed much over the years.
At least, changed for the better maybe?
Haha, but I think I have become more evil towards some people?
Alright, I will work towards being nicer to others even if I dont like it.
TRY.
Really dont like wearing lacy stuff.
Its so silly when the lace get stuck in the zip and POOF!
Wasted.
SIAN.
3>