Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Well well, this is unbelievable.
4 years of university education went by in a flash and I am now in the last run.
Honestly speaking, it hadn't been a smooth sail..
Ups and downs because of a million things every year.
Nonetheless, I am glad it is all over and things get better over the years.
I guess, and I hope, I have really grown wiser and more mature by now.
Otherwise, I am really going to suffer a lot in the world of uncertainties to come.
So what brings me here today?
Tomorrow, I am going to have my first fyp-related presentation!
So exciting right.
The presentation was supposed to be held next week, but due to some clash in schedule (totally unrelated to me), it was brought forward (instead of postponed) and TAH DAH!
I almost died last week preparing for the report to be submitted urgently (because of the brought forward presentation).
Anyway, after tomorrow, I can proudly say that my fyp is almost halfway through.
Leaving the last part of project to work on, the final report and the final presentation...
And we are through!
Anyway, it's week 0 this week and school officially begins next week.
As usual, I aim to go to school as little as possible XD
Unlike some final year students who do not have much modules to clear, I, pretty much, have a normal time-table.
And, this being the final semester, needs a lot of hard work and luck.
Luck is really important you know.
If you ran out of luck in the last minute and meet with some crap or offend someone, all your efforts will simply go down the drain.
So so so, GOOD LUCK to myself and everyone else!
i came to shout at 8:25:00 PM