Wednesday, November 14, 2012
This semester is coming to an end soon.
In about 28 hours time, I would have another module down, leaving 3 exams to study for and 1 fyp.
You cant imagine how desperate I am for my holidays to come soon.
Like I have been telling everyone throughout this semester, I have really been utilising every segment of my brain for the past few months.
Linguistic, Writing, Maths, Physics, Hands-on, Software/Programming.
And guess what? POLITICS as well.
Seriously, it is really difficult working with people who are just petty and have little awareness of their own ability.
I'm not trying to say I am damn good or what. At least I know what I am not good at and I try to improve in those aspects.
But these people, they don't know they are not doing a good job in something.
They get mad when people improve their piece.
They take everything personal and feel bitter towards others.
They just dont understand that groupwork is about making the group's work good.
This is further worsened by the stupid bell-curve that in the end, they decide to backstab to protect their grade by putting others down.
I know this is a very real situation but I really cannot stand such people who use their intelligence in this unorthodox manner to achieve their aim.
How selfish is that.
I just hope that at the end of the day, my professor will be wise and fair.
I am not really hanging out with my university friends this semester.
Basically been talking and hanging out with secondary and jc friends.
Its really nice talking to these old friends because we have come such a long way and after so many years, we are still in contact or talking to each other.
Not awkward or strange or what.
Just comfortable, familiar and at ease with each other.
Afterall, they are the ones who have been by your side all this time.
They are the ones who seen the good and bad side of you and accepted you for whoever you are.
They are the ones who truly care.
Furthermore, I have taken a break from fb.
It's kind of sweet to receive calls/texts here and there when my friends are looking for me.
I mean, those who truly wanna look for me will know how to get to me.
No fb is definitely not an obstacle to them.
Well well.
Time to get back to work.
i came to shout at 4:16:00 PM