Friday, September 28, 2012
This is frustrating.
My FYP is kinda stuck because I cant install the programme properly because I am using an i****** software which has CHINESE instructions. PLUS, the method it uses is simply not very straightforward and I had to download a million things just so I can follow the instructions as given.
Seriously.
TELL ME WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY hasnt the school purchased the legal software for me to install like a normal law-abiding FYP student.
Yes, I am venting my frustrations here because OBVIOUSLY I cant scream at my mentor nor my professors.
SIGHS.
This is the time when you become envious of your peers who are stuck in lab forever, or have to go to the FYP company for whatever-it-is etc etc.
You know, I have heard of people buying food to feed their bacteria, people staying until 10pm just for lab TRAINING sessions, people watering plants in school everyday and stuff.
Not comparing about who is slacker or what.
BUT, just doing these little things, they are making GOOD PROGRESS on their FYP already.
On the other hand, I am stuck because of this stupid technical problem which isnt even caused by me.
Not to mention, if I dont even switch on my laptop, my progress is STAGNANT.
Who is gonna address my GRIEVANCE man!!!!!
I think I have kinda wasted my recess week thinking about useless meaningless things.
What a waste of my youth! Sian.
Lets take a look at my checklist:
- ACC midterms >> 80%
- Language midterms >> 60%
- Language essay >> done.
- EG tutorial >> done.
- EG project >> 10%
- Design >> 40% prototype, 0% report
- MOM >> 20% through catch up.
- FYP >> 0%
Okay. As you can see, I am pretty dead for FYP.
Next to kill me is MOM which is poisoning me day by day.
Followed by Design which my groupmates, sadly, will die with me if we dont speed up on our work soon.
The rest... not life threatening yet.
Not easy being an FYP student with SIX module and had just returned from exchange.
Woohoo.
BUT, I know I can do it.
Somehow.
In some way.
i came to shout at 8:42:00 PM