Sunday, July 22, 2012
Will it be a waste of time if I don't go anywhere in Munich?
Kind of moody to go anywhere now.
Travelling alone can be sian sometimes.
There is no one to motivate you when you are bored and tired.
However, it does make you a much stronger and independent person.
Survival skills.
Ever since I changed my companion entirely at the end of Berlin, I felt kind of alone.
My new companion was not enthusiastic and encouraging at all.
Passive guy.
Where to visit, map-reading, asking for help around... It was all done by me.
This companion, is very comfortable just nua-ing in hostel all day with his laptop and iPhone.
And with all my companions leaving me, I was pretty much in a sian and nua mode too.
Is this a kind of homesick-ness?
There was a small and HUGE turning point to this last stretch of the journey.
1, when I asked him do you want to eat Tapas here and he replied 'anything'. This repeated like 3 times and we walked out of the bar.
2, when he stomped off on Barcelona beach on the first night just because I asked him to retake a picture for me 2 times.
Yes, and from then on I was on my own for the next 2 days.
Seriously, I cannot believe something like that can happen and I shall not comment on it too much since this blog is public.
But really! What a joke.
So I finally arrived in Munich 2 days ago, today is the 3rd day, as well as 2nd last day.
I havent been touring here at all, seriously.
Day 1 was nua, night went for a farewell party
with my friend.
Well, I was really tired after a night at the airport and finally putting an end to this 1.5month backpacking.
Day 2 was nua, evening went grocery shopping with my friend.
Well, I tried to make my time more well-spent by transferring all my photos to the laptop.
Day 3 aka today was nua up till this very moment 1339hour :(
I had plans to go for free walking tour, BMW museum, Science museum and maybe English Garden during my short stay here. Oh, and to buy souvenirs :/
Initial plan was to buy 3-day travel pass so that days2-4 can be touring the city.
This later became 2 1-day travel pass.
And now, I dont feel like going out because I am kind of upset over something.
In fact, I dont feel like going anywhere for the next few days because I really have no mood for that.
However, I know that I should not do that.
But today, I really dont feel like doing anything.
I wanna go back to Singapore now so that I dont have to fret over so many things.
i came to shout at 7:51:00 PM