Tuesday, June 05, 2012
This moment is kinda surreal.
Just a few hours ago, I was chionging through the past exam papers, notes, tutorials.
Just a few hours ago, my roomie banged hard on my door trying to wake met up because she thought my paper was @ 9am, when its actually 3pm.
Just a few hours ago, I was rushing to get out of the house, with microwaved nuggets, burger w/ patty, fishcake, sweets and chocs.
Just a few hours ago, I was stuck at most questions of the exam paper even though I knew what the whole question was about.
And now, its all over.
From this second onwards, I need not chiong the past exam papers, textbooks, notes, tutorials.
Not for this dreadful SEP semester at least.
There's quite a few things I need to do now.
But I am still pretty stunned.... cant do anything :/
Okay... I will be back in awhile.
Lemme try and get some things done first...
i came to shout at 6:10:00 AM