Thursday, May 31, 2012
It is so difficult to get even 40 marks out of 100.
Well well, that's the thing about taking a difficult core module overseas.
It is difficult for a reason.
And it does not matter where you take it.
IT IS DIFFICULT.
So there were only 4 questions for today's paper.
Q1 had 5 MCQ, I am only sure I got 2 correct (10marks), 1 wrong :( and 2 unknown cause I
Q2.... Energy equations, find temperature. I really anyhow write, anyhow sub. Aiming for method marks.
Q3 is my most confident question. Which I got stuck at part c and d and hence cant really do part e and f. Oh, I missed out the efficiency component for part a too :(
Q4... I dont really know whats going on. Just trying to sub in and get some numbers out :(
PRAY FOR ME.
PLEASE LET ME PASS THIS!!
No mood to do anything now :(
i came to shout at 9:52:00 PM