Sunday, March 04, 2012
I am so damn bloody bored despite being so damn bloody screwed.
Okay lets list how screwed I am.
1. I have 7 (or is it 8?) FEM assignments which I have not done.
2. I have not even installed the program required for 1 of the compulsory FEM assignments.
3. I have not watched even 10% of a self-study module webcast.
4. Therefore I have not done a single assignment (out of 4 or 5) for that self-study module.
5. I have not done the very important Robotics assignment which is due on Thursday.
6. And I will be away having fun at Tromso from Monday-Wednesday.
7. And I have not read/studied how to do the assignment.
8. Because I am still stuck trying to catch up on the FEM lecture notes.
9. Which is quite a bit because I have only attended like 4 lectures so far since the start of the semester (2 lectures per week and you know... many weeks have passed).
10. My Heat Transfer module is barely managing well since I am copying the TB solutions for almost all the assignments.
11. And yes, it is my core module.
12. And yes, I am missing one lecture tomorrow because I am going to Tromso.
13. With so many things to do, I am too distracted by easter plans, pre exam plans and some other stupid matters.
14. And I have to resort to whining to blogspot because if I find a real person to whine to, I am gonna waste more time.
RARR.
Yesyes, SEP is fun.
But it is stressful too :(
i came to shout at 10:33:00 PM